Sunday, May 16, 2010

So what's your thoughts....about God?

There are many things to wonder about from life and with good assumption I am guessing the thought of if there is a God is as good a question as should be pondered.
When you consider all the things people wonder about why not explore the idea of God and just who He is, if He’s real. The realization of Jesus Christ as God is a discovery that has been on going in my life since I ask Him into my heart. I have heard some say what is the gain or loss without a relationship with Jesus. For those who believe in faith that is a simple answer. You have everything to gain and everything will be loss without Him. I’ve also heard some say what if in the end of our existence we discover that Jesus wasn’t real, and that faith was nothing, what then?
For me, at the end of life is Jesus isn’t real, I will be surprised, and if possible I will write a column from that point in life sharing what I have discovered. I doubt realistically if that will happen, but as a good friend to many I would want to give a “heads up” if such were true. On the discovery and wonder of God I have had several pivotal moments in my life that confirm my thoughts and have given my faith additional legs to run on.
When I asked Jesus into my heart I did experience a change. I felt something inside of my being that had not been there before and it was a completing me feeling too. As Jesus and I have become friends I have learned more about Him that supports my belief and cleared up any doubt about if there is a God. Witnessing life and death has opened my mind in understanding the delicate creation we are as humans. We are different because of our soul. That being inside of us that challenges and instructs removes my doubt about His existence. Another turning point for me personally is the answers I have received regarding questions that I have raised. If I could have figured it out myself I would have no doubt, but there are some situations that you must go to the source for help with. An owner manual we all receive with small appliance’s we purchase and with every cellular phone today you must give the owners cd a look to explain all the options, benefits and features. Turning to Jesus has proven to be the owners manual in my life and time over and over again He has directed me to the proper steps that fixed my issue and explain the application.
Some folks don’t like to give God a name. They prefer to speak in general terms, so as not to offend anyone with a different point of view. Personally, I respect different points of view and I know many that do not believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord of lords or if it helps, the God of gods. I have friends of other faiths, and I’m not talking about different styles of Christianity, but rather different gods they worship and believe. In a small world view protestant believer like to debate their particulars about styles of worship, clothing, words and actions. In a big world view I think things are very clear and I for one am grateful. The Bible says, “for God so loved the WORLD that He gave His only begotten son”….and according to world records that demonstration of love for each of us can only be found in one man…his name was Jesus.

Until then

No comments: